Saturday, November 10, 2012

Finally ...the story of how it all started

I love each and every one of Julie's books about the O'Connor family. I was eager to read the story about the relationship that started the O'Connor family and it didn't disappoint. The only thing wrong with it was that I wish there was more! Julie's books are always very well written and as I always I hate to see them end. Things that were mentioned in the previous books made me wonder how Marcy and Patrick's relationship started and now I know. I think I will have to pick up all the books and read them in order again now that the whole story is complete! I loved how Patrick allowed God to change him and how the friendship blossomed into something much more. Well done Julie! I highly recommend this book and any of her others. Waiting anxiously for her next book to be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment