Saturday, September 29, 2012

We all know that I love Mary Connealy!  I have read all of her books and loved them.  I eagerly awaited the release of Over the Edge and I was not disappointed.  This is the 3rd book in the Kincaid Brides Series. 

We were introduced to Rafe and Julia, Ethan and Audra, and Seth in the earlier books and we did hear Seth mention Callie, but nobody knew who Callie was!  Book two left us hanging with the question of how on earth did Seth Kincaid have a wife. 

The book starts out with a shoot out in true Mary Connealy style.  We are quickly introduced to two new family members and lots of action.  Oh and the bad guys are still out there looking for the Kincaids. 

This was a great book.  Callie and Seth are just fun.  I like their story and their connection.  The introduction of Heath stirred things up for the family, but they kept going.  The book answered lots of questions about Seth and what he had gone through before, during and after the war.  We finally figure out what the bad guys are after. 

It was a great end to a great series by Mary Connealy.  I highly recommend this book and all of her others.  I do think that Ethan and Audra's story was my favorite though!

This book was given to me free of charge from Bethany House in exchange of an honest review.

Over the Edge, Mary Connealy, 978-0-7642-0913-0

No comments:

Post a Comment