Saturday, May 4, 2013

Safe in His Arms - Under Texas Stars Book 2


This is only my second Coleen Coble book. I liked the first book in the series and was happy to be able to read about Margaret. One of my favorite things about this is that it is a historical/ suspenseful / romance. There are many aspects to the book and the story line keeps you wanting to read. I liked Daniel from the beginning and his character was intriguing. He is mysterious and she doesn't want to trust him. She has always been the strong one and doesn't want to depend on anybody so she tries to take down a bank robbery, by herself. She finally finds safety and comfort in his arms. Coble's books are always great. I love a good series! The element of mystery to her books make them enjoyable and easy to read!

Thanks to NetGalley and Thomas Nelson for the copy to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment