Thursday, March 1, 2012

What books do you read over and over? Is there a book you lend out often?

My post about Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers has me wondering if other people re-read books?  Are there some that you just keep coming back to over and over?  I do.  My favorite authors get a special place on the shelf and keep getting read over and over.  When I don't have anything new begging me to read it I like to go back to what I know and is comfortable to hang out with certain characters again.  I think I pick up some new detail every time I re read a book.

What about lending books?  Is there a book that you lend all the time?  I found myself wanting to re-read a book the other day and I had shared it with a friend who was still reading it.  Are there any books that you have two copies of, one for you and one to share?

I love hearing what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. When I only had a small selection of GOOD books there were a lot that I'd read over and over and even now there are still some that I love to reread. The ones I've read the most are the O'Malley Series and Uncommon Heroes series by Dee Henderson, The Californians and Yellow Rose Trilogy by Lori Wick, Men of the Saddle by Lori Copeland, and Team Hope by Susan May Warren. With the Californians series, as soon as I finish them I immediately want to start again!

    ReplyDelete